Intro Foam Spray Insulation Foam is a closed-cell, two-part chemical curing spray foam system.
Foam instantly expands, tack-free within 30 seconds and fully cured within 2-5 minutes.
Can be cut with a saw and even painted after curing.
High U-Value and very high thermal barrier.
96% Closed-Cell Foam
Intro Foam is designed to fill gaps and penetrations greater than 2 in. quickly and affordably, helping eliminate unwanted airflow throughout a home.
- Intro Foam 650 insulation Kit yields approximately 650 board ft (54.2-cubic ft)
- Complete and portable two-component, quick-cure polyurethane foam kit that fills cavities, penetrations, cracks and expansion joints
- Industry-leading and customisable dispensing system helps ensure consistent flow rate, on-ratio application and complete dispensing of product
- Blocks air infiltration, helps to meet air change per hour (ACH) code requirements, ICC listed, one-hour re-entry; tack free in 30 to 40 seconds
- Each self-contained kit contains an ISO(A) cylinder, a Polyol (B) cylinder, 6 cone spray nozzles, 4 fan spray nozzles, and a 15-ft gun hose assembly (GHA)
- The Class-A rating (flame spread of 25 or less) of Intro foam insulation allows its use in a wide range of interior and exterior applications
- Uses include roof and wall junctions, wall and attic, electrical, mechanical and plumbing penetrations in the building envelope, bonds to wood, rigid foam, masonry, metal, drywall and more
- Reduces the potential for moisture, mould, mildew, allergens and rot
- Always refer to local building codes prior to application
There are no reviews yet.